…with a few friends for the Epson Print Academy in Montréal this Saturday and Toronto on June 3rd.
(I’ve been told not to make any giclée jokes in Montréal-they speak French ya know)
We’re coming to Montréal and Toronto for a special one day Epson event that will be hitting a 12 city tour this spring – check out the Epson Print Academy for details and online registration. There’s still room in both cities!
What will we be covering?
* In-depth color management and custom profiling
* Creating and optimizing a professional workflow
* Expert-level fine-art printing techniques
* Using a RIP for contract proofing and to increase productivity
* Collaborating with graphic designers and commercial printers
* Advanced black and white printing techniques
For those attendees from Dallas, Miami, Boston, NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, Seattle, LA, San Francisco & Minneapolis be sure to check the Epson Print Academy Track Two Info page.
We had a good time in Minneapolis but between riding my bike back (actually, I went up to Duluth to go to Riders Warehouse and get some bike things) there’s no time to post any pictures of the EPA event or the trip I took to Adobe-Minneapolis to visit the Lightroom engineers. Those will have to wait my return from Toronto the week of June 5th. And I’m not real sure whan I’ll get back since I’m riding the bike to Toronto too.
Well, ok, one shot-the bike parked in the garage of the Crowne Plaza Hotel in St. Paul.